Film, Event, Showground Locations
Tatton Estate Management’s film, television and events locations provide unique and attractive settings within Knutsford, Peover, Rostherne, Ashley, Mobberley, Bostock Green, Millington, Bowdon, Mere, Hale, Bucklow Hill, Ringway (nr Manchester Airport) and Central Manchester.
It can provide various on-site facilities for crews of all sizes, plus dry and secure storage for vehicles, props and equipment whilst on location.
Additional locations and access for filming consist of:
- a working polo yard and ground
- several hundred acres of woodland, lakes and streams
- active dairy and rare breeds farms
- an abandoned house and moat (now a working sawmill)
- rare access to a working hunt kennels (including hunt and kennel staff)
- two private Mainwaring Chapels
- active pheasant and partridge shoots
- river locations on the Birkin and Bollin, including fishing ponds and lakes
- an eventing/Hunter trail course
- the annual Cheshire Game and Angling Fair